1. Foreign citizens, aged 18 or above (by January 1, 2021), be in good physical and mental condition.
2. Well performed both academically and behaviorally, abide by Chinese government laws and school rules,respect Chinese customs.
3.The requirements for degree and age:
The applicant must:
● be a high school graduate and no more than 25 when applying for the bachelor programs.
● be a bachelor’s degree holder and no more than 30 when applying for the master programs.
● be a master’s degree holder and no more than 35 when applying for the doctoral programs.
Step1: Fill in the application form online
Applications to all programs could be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t need to deliver any paper material.
Step2: Submit application materials
1) ECUT Application Form for International Students with personal signature.
(Download it from the web page http://is.ecut.edu.cn/wpplicationwormwwwww/list.htm).
2) A copy of the passport information page.
3) Notarized highest diploma and official transcript.
4) Recommendation letters from two professors and your study plan(for postgraduate and doctoral program).
5) Foreigner physical examination form (photocopy) and copies of blood test reports.
(Please carefully plan your physical examination schedule as the result is valid for only 6 months).
6) No criminal record certificate. (Written in Chinese or English).
7) Financial support statement.
(Required for the self-supported applicants. The supporter’s work or income certificate and ID information. The financial ability can cover the students’ life and study in china).
Certificates which can prove the applicant's academic ability and comprehensive quality, can be submitted with above documents together.
8) HSK certificate (for Chinese undergraduate program).
Step3: Online interview or test
International Students Affairs office
Address: No.418 Guanglan Avenue, Nanchang Economic& Technological Development Zone, Jiangxi , P.R.CHINA